The other day we reported that alleged photos of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 were leaked, although it turned out that perhaps it was the Galaxy Mega, not the Note 3. In any case a new photo of the alleged device has been leaked, this time showing itself in a body with more pronounced curved corners versus the sharper ones we’ve seen in the past. Given the inconsistency, you probably think that it’s a fake, but it should be noted that Samsung has hidden upcoming/prototype devices in fake bodies in the past to fool people into thinking it was the final product, so for all we know, this could really be the Note 3 just in a fake body.
According to the leak, the Note 3 is expected to sport a 6” display with the screen itself accounting for 84% of it, that and with the photo above suggests really thin bezels, giving the illusion that the screen is larger than it really is. Of course it is entirely possible that what we are looking at is a fake, so take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? Could the photo above be the real thing, or are we looking at yet another fake?
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover