We heard rumors a couple of weeks ago that Apple will announce new 2013 MacBook Air lineup at WWDC 2013. Indeed it has, they’ve now announced an entirely new line of Macbook Air laptops. The new MacBook Air models are based on Intel’s Haswell processors, what this means is that they will offer amazing battery life, as well as 40% improved graphics over the predecessor. Apple says that the 11 inch MacBook Air will now tout 9 hours while the 13 inch will tout 12 hours of battery life. Impressive!
The new laptops are reportedly capable of supporting 10 hours of iTunes video playback. No changes have been made to the design, we didn’t expect them to any way, there weren’t any rumors regarding design changes.
The 128GB new 11 inch MacBook Air will retail for $999 and the 13 inch 128GB variant will carry a price tag of $1099. The new MacBook Air models start shipping from today.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: macbook, wwdc 2013,