The next generation iPhone is not yet out, and it is rather disappointing that the recently concluded WWDC did not have any mention of the next generation iPhone, either. Rumors have it that this next generation smartphone from Apple will be arriving sometime in the third quarter of the year, and in a report right out of Japan on Thursday, it mentioned that one of the colors it will come in would be gold. According to the report, it somewhat resembles that gold colored SIM tray which was previously seen, being a legitimate part of the Apple iPhone 5S. There are two other colors which were mentioned – namely white and silver.
Japan’s Macotakara claims that the iPhone 5S will roll out later this August with an upgraded CPU, and there is the expectation of seeing the Apple A7 processor underneath the hood, too. Well, what do you think of a gold colored next generation iPhone? It certainly sounds a whole lot like fantasy, doesn’t it? I clearly remember some years ago, there were many iterations of a gold coated or blinged out smartphones, and some of these even had previous jewels embedded within. Does this mean the possibility of a gold iPhone 5S would signal the end of blinged out phones as these would seem to be too ordinary after that?
Next Story: More Details On The Samsung Galaxy NX Camera
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind