The BlackBerry Q10 will soon be made available on T-Mobile starting tomorrow, but if you’re a subscriber to Verizon or AT&T, you have to wait a little bit longer for your BlackBerry fix with the former of the two recently opening up pre-orders for the device. Today, AT&T is announcing when its customers can pre-order the BlackBerry Q10 and for how much.
The BlackBerry Q10 will be available for pre-order starting June 5 on AT&T’s landing page for the device for $199.99 with a two-year agreement. Unfortunately, AT&T didn’t announce when exactly the BlackBerry Q10 will be made available to its customers, but being able to pre-order the BlackBerry 10 device is certainly a step in the right direction to getting it out to its customers.
The BlackBerry Q10 is currently the only BlackBerry 10 device that has a physical keyboard, which we know a good majority of you BlackBerry owners can’t live without BlackBerry’s physical keyboard on your mobile device. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long until you can be typing your way on it, rather than having to settle for the BlackBerry Z10′s touchscreen keyboard.RELATED
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition Hits Thailand
- Viber Offers Phone Call Capability Now
- Follow: at&t, blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Q10,