The BlackBerry Q10 will soon be made available on T-Mobile starting tomorrow, but if you’re a subscriber to Verizon or AT&T, you have to wait a little bit longer for your BlackBerry fix with the former of the two recently opening up pre-orders for the device. Today, AT&T is announcing when its customers can pre-order the BlackBerry Q10 and for how much.
The BlackBerry Q10 will be available for pre-order starting June 5 on AT&T’s landing page for the device for $199.99 with a two-year agreement. Unfortunately, AT&T didn’t announce when exactly the BlackBerry Q10 will be made available to its customers, but being able to pre-order the BlackBerry 10 device is certainly a step in the right direction to getting it out to its customers.
The BlackBerry Q10 is currently the only BlackBerry 10 device that has a physical keyboard, which we know a good majority of you BlackBerry owners can’t live without BlackBerry’s physical keyboard on your mobile device. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long until you can be typing your way on it, rather than having to settle for the BlackBerry Z10′s touchscreen keyboard.
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-06-18: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Release Date Is June 21
- 2013-06-06: Blackberry Q10 Unboxing + Photo Gallery
- 2013-05-21: AT&T And T-Mobile Launch Blackberry Q10 Pre-Registration Pages
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month