The launch and pricing information for AT&T Galaxy Note 8.0 has finally been revealed today. Galaxy Note 8.0 on AT&T launches June 21st, carrying a price tag of $400, with a two year contract. The price may seem a bit high, considering that other carriers no longer offering contract pricing for tablets. However, AT&T is exclusively offering the LTE capable Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet, it has a 1.6GHz quadcore processor, 8 inch HD display, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and a 4,600 mAh battery.
AT&T is going to offer discounts to those customers who pick up the tablet along with a new Samsung smartphone. Customers who purchase a new Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 Active or Galaxy S4 from AT&T on an extended or new plan will be able to purchase the Galaxy Note 8.0 for just $199.99. The tablet can be purchased from AT&T online or through your nearest AT&T retail store, starting this Friday. If you’re interested in this device but are not sure if it is meant for you, it is recommended that you check out our detailed Galaxy Note 8.0 review. It will definitely help making that decision a lot easier.
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T