The HTC One Mini has not escaped us at all over the past week (UA Profiles and such), no sir, and we do know that it has been confirmed to be the HTC M4 all this while. Well, there were whispers going around that the HTC One Mini could very well make its way to the folks over at T-Mobile, but it seems that AT&T could very well be its final destination at the moment, at least according to a source that remains close to HTC. The thing is, this anonymous source did not have the details concerning the HTC One Mini’s launch date, but we have heard previous whispers that it could very well make its debut later this August.
Just what kind of hardware can we find in the HTC One Mini? For starters, it is tipped to arrive with a 4.3” display (that certainly more or less rules the “Mini” bit out in its name, no?), making it larger than the iPhone, while carrying a decent resolution count of 720 x 1280 pixels, running on a dual-core processor with an UltraPixel camera thrown into the mix to boot. Are you stoked to see whether the HTC One Mini will be able to live up to its reputation, and will it change the way Samsung does their Mini range in the future, too?
Next Story: Porsche Go-Kart For Kids
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2013-12-12 HTC One Mini UK Ban Relaxed Despite Nokia's Win
- 2013-12-03 HTC Exploring 'Alternative Solutions' After Device Ban In UK
- 2013-09-25 HTC One Mini Review