Right after the BlackBerry Q10 pre-order announcement for AT&T subscribers was made, here we are with yet another device for those who prefer to jive with the Android platform, thanks to a tweet from the good people over at relatively accurate @evleaks, touting what you see above to be the ZTE Mustang. There is the presence of the unmistakable globe logo, in addition to the appearance of “AT&T” in its status bar as well as other AT&T apps on its home screen depicted clearly shows just where the ZTE Mustang is headed for.
The thing is, other than a leaked image that you see above, no further information or specifications on the ZTE Mustang were revealed, so it remains to be seen just what kind of hardware will the ZTE Mustang pack underneath the hood. It does seem as though it is running on a skinned version of Android 4.x in the render itself, in addition to sporting a set of capacitive navigation keys apart from what is most likely a front-facing camera located right next to its earpiece.
Next Story: Sprint Vital Leaked
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-28: ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2014-03-17: ZTE And The9 Ready To Roll Out Fun Box Console In China
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On