Right after the BlackBerry Q10 pre-order announcement for AT&T subscribers was made, here we are with yet another device for those who prefer to jive with the Android platform, thanks to a tweet from the good people over at relatively accurate @evleaks, touting what you see above to be the ZTE Mustang. There is the presence of the unmistakable globe logo, in addition to the appearance of “AT&T” in its status bar as well as other AT&T apps on its home screen depicted clearly shows just where the ZTE Mustang is headed for.
The thing is, other than a leaked image that you see above, no further information or specifications on the ZTE Mustang were revealed, so it remains to be seen just what kind of hardware will the ZTE Mustang pack underneath the hood. It does seem as though it is running on a skinned version of Android 4.x in the render itself, in addition to sporting a set of capacitive navigation keys apart from what is most likely a front-facing camera located right next to its earpiece.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: at&t, zte,