We sure do love our LEGOs here at Ubergizmo, but we’re not entirely sure if we’d want to carry around large pieces of LEGOs placed together to resemble an iPhone case. That’s exactly what Belkin seems to be offering with their new line of LEGO cases for the iPhone 5.
Belkin has become the first accessory manufacturer to offer an officially-licensed case from LEGO, which you can see by the promotional video above, allows you to have endless possibilities of what you make your case to be. The LEGO case itself, called the LEGO Builder Case for iPhone 5, is a plastic case which is scratch-resistant as well as semi-flexible for shock-absorption. It also houses LEGO’s official base, which means you can connect anything LEGO to it in order to give your case a completely unique look.
The LEGO Builder Case for iPhone 5 is available for $39.99 on Belkin’s website, although it doesn’t come with any LEGO blocks. You’ll just have to be a big enough fan of LEGO to provide your own bricks, which if you’re already eyeing this case, we think it’s safe to assume you have a couple of LEGO bricks ready to be clipped onto your iPhone 5.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12 ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-08-30 LEGO And Belkin Team Up For iPhone 5 Case