The generator itself relies on mostly recycled materials, where the inventor relied on scrap wood for the table cover and pedal generator, in addition to an old treadmill which he found on the street for the bike. After that, a Deep Cycle Marine Battery and a 400-watt inverter was used to construct a voltage regulator using electrical components from scraps. Would you like to see something like this in your yard?
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort
- 2014-01-19: Novena Open Laptop Prototype