Heads up Verizon subscribers, if you were one of the customers who bought the new Blackberry Z10 and were a little bummed by the fact that your friends over at T-Mobile are enjoying their Blackberry 10.1 update, fret not because word on the street has it that the 10.1 update for Verizon users of the Blackberry Z10 could be arriving as soon as the 14th of June! This is according to the folks at N4BB who have heard this tip from one of their sources inside the carrier.
So why did T-Mobile get the update first, you ask? Well apparently this was an issue on Blackberry’s side who sent Verizon the update which was found to be rather buggy during the carrier’s testing process, which meant that obviously it was not good enough to be released, hence the back and forth between Verizon and Blackberry. We’re not sure if this bug affects T-Mobile’s update, but either way don’t get your hopes up just yet, but we’ll keep our eyes and ears peeled nonetheless and update you guys accordingly!
Next Story: Additional Alleged Nokia EOS Photo Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2013-04-15 Verizon Supports BlackBerry Claim That Z10 Returns Aren't Astronomical
- 2013-04-11 Amazon Discounts Blackberry Z10 To $99 For AT&T And Verizon
- 2013-03-28 Verizon Gets BlackBerry Z10 At Last
- 2013-03-15 Verizon Starts Taking Blackberry Z10 Pre-Orders
- 2013-02-26 BlackBerry Z10 With Verizon Branding Shown Off Again