Headphones tend to sound better than earphones due to the extra head room they provide, not to mention they are less intrusive. The downside is that unlike earphones which can be bundled up and stowed away in your pocket, headphones usually require you to wear them around your neck or be put in a bag. Either way if you’re planning on picking up a new pair of earphones, Bose has you covered in the form of their recently announced QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones. Priced at $299, these earphones do not come cheap but if you like the quality and design of Bose’s products, perhaps you might be able to justify its price tag.
These earphones will be able to help cancel outside noise so that you can enjoy your music in peace, although we have to say that it might be pretty dangerous when it comes to taking them on the streets where you might not be able to hear cars honk and whatnot. The QuietComfort 20 will also come with a mid-level noise cancellation feature which when activated, will allow the listener to hear voices and other “important” noises while still keeping some of the outside noise out. Sounds pretty interesting! The Bose QuietComfort 20 earphones is expected to be available this summer.
- 2013-06-05: Bose SoundLink Mini Portable Bluetooth Speakers Announced
- 2013-05-08: Bose Unveils AE2w Bluetooth Headphones For $250
- 2012-12-10: The Bose SoundDock III will be compatible with Lightning connector iOS devices
- 2012-09-13: Bose unveils SoundLink Air and SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II
- 2012-03-28: Bose Bluetooth Series 2 headset