[E3 2013] If you’re a serious Call of Duty fan, you probably cleared your entire schedule to make sure you watched yesterday’s pre-E3 presentation which focused mainly on Call of Duty: Ghosts’ gameplay. Considering the 28-minute presentation was being broadcast on the weekend, you may or may not have been able to catch it. Thankfully, Activision and Infinity Ward have uploaded the entire broadcast on its Call of Duty YouTube channel.
The Call of Duty: Ghosts pre-E3 presentation gave fans of the series an exclusive first look of gameplay footage from multiple points in the game. If you haven’t watched the presentation yet, we won’t ruin much of what you’re about to see, but at least we’ll tell you there’s gameplay footage from an underwater level, a level featuring dog gameplay and at its end, the cinematic presentation of scenes from within Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Gameplay isn’t what the pre-E3 presentation was all about as a number of members from Infinity Ward are interviewed to detail what exactly you can expect from Call of Duty: Ghosts. If you’re a Call of Duty fan and you still haven’t watched this presentation, you need to take 28 minutes out of your day and do so immediately.RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Follow: activision, call of duty, call of duty: ghosts, E3, E3 2013, infinity ward,
- Seen at: youtube