It’s undeniable Candy Crush Saga is currently the most popular mobile game in the world, and its developer King has launched an iOS and Android version of another one of its popular Facebook games, Pet Rescue Saga.
Pet Rescue Saga was originally launched on Facebook in October 2012 and has players saving various animals by eliminating colored blocks from the game board. Just like Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga will support cross-platform play as the game will track a player’s progress and their purchases between its mobile and Facebook apps. A total of 72 levels will be made available in the mobile version of Pet Rescue Saga, with more levels expected in future updates.
Pet Rescue Saga is currently one of the top 10 Facebook games, although with its release on iOS and Android, we expect the game’s popularity to rise to reach Candy Crush Saga numbers. Just remember to not become too addicted to Pet Rescue Saga as you probably already have an unhealthy addiction to Candy Crush Saga, which we’re sure you need extra lives and extra moves in since you’ve been “stuck” on your current level for days.
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2013-10-16: Facebook Ads On iPhone Do Better Compared To Android
- 2013-04-30: New Beta Facebook App For Windows Phone 8 Touts Big UI Changes
- 2013-04-16: Facebook 6.0 For iOS Brings Chat Heads And More
- 2012-04-06: Security flaw discovered in Facebook app for iOS and Android
- 2011-08-10: Video calling capability discovered in Facebook Messenger app