Apple’s WWDC is only a few hours away, so we won’t have to wait very long to see what the Cupertino company has to offer us this year. Rumors have suggested that new Mac computers could be announced, with some even betting the farm that an iPad could be announced as well. While it remains to be seen if such a thing will happen, one particular case manufacturer seems to be pretty confident that a new iPad could be launched, and it is none other than the folks at Gumdrop Cases.
The company has announced their Drop Tech case for the iPad, although in this case Gumdrop Cases has announced that this case will play nicely with Apple’s iPad 5. In fact they are so confident that they claim that orders will begin shipping via their warehouse come 12th of June, and that it will fit the alleged iPad 5, and if it doesn’t, the company will be more than happy to replace the case for free.
We guess it’s not a stretch of the imagination to think that Apple might have a new iPad in the works, although at this point in time it is anyone’s guess as to when the tablet is launching, but Gumdrop Cases’ CEO, Tim Hickman, is pretty confident it will be announced at WWDC and that when the announcement is made, his company will be the first to have cases that will play nicely with Apple’s tablet. What do you guys think? Will we be seeing a new iPad at WWDC?RELATED
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- 12.9-Inch iPad To Arrive Early Next Year, Says First Tier Display Supplier
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Apple Reportedly Turns To Samsung For iPad Mini Retina Display Production
- New iPad Mini Shortages Could Be Attributed To Sharp's Low Yield Of Displays [Rumor]
- Follow: iPad 5,
- Seen at: reviews.cnet