iPhones, iPhones everywhere! A Japanese case manufacturer known as MGM Corp. (obviously, they are not meant to be confused with the casino company who owns MGM Grand in Las Vegas among other buildings and corporations) has come up with what has been rumored to be the much talked about, but never released iPhone which will border on the low cost side of things. When compared to an equally thin case for the iPhone 5, it is said that the new one is a wee bit thicker at 2mm, while rounded edges would see action instead of flat ones.
At the rear, a cutout does seem to leave some space for a camera lens as well as a flash. Of course, do bear in mind that the lower cost iPhone still remains a rumor at this point in time, and it is far from being confirmed just yet. Many folks do believe that it will come with a plastic back, ditching the traditional metal and glass materials, and will arrive in a bunch of different colors – foregoing the classic black or white shades along the way.
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2013-03-28: Gridcase Reactor Is An iPhone 5 Case Which Features A Hand Crank
- 2012-09-05: Grove Wood Case For iPhone 5 Available For Pre-Orders
- 2012-07-18: Case makers allude to 4-inch display on new iPhone
- 2012-03-13: iCA Military Edition iPhone case up for pre-order
- 2012-02-08: G-Form X Protect Case keeps iPhone safe from an 82mph slapshot