The Blackberry Z10 smartphone was released earlier this year, making it the first Blackberry 10 device to hit the market. Of course we’re sure some are wondering how Blackberry might follow up and according to the rumor mill, a certain Blackberry A10 could be the successor to the Z10. However since this is a rumor, take it with a grain of salt for now, but recent reports have suggested that the device is indeed very real.
Over in the CrackBerry forums, a certain user claims to have gotten a peek at the A10 and provide a written description of the device, claiming that it sort of resembled the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Blackberry 10 running on top. It’s not much to go by, but DylanHabkirk Designs has managed to cook up a concept rendering of what the A10 could look like based on the description given, which you can see in the image above. If anything we can’t help but think it looks more like the Q10 minus the QWERTY keyboard, not to mention it’s a bit too round for our liking, but then again these are just concept renderings so try not to take it too seriously, but what do you guys think of that design?
Next Story: Blackberry Q5 Stops By The FCC With AT&T Radios
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Hands-On Video Makes Its Way Online
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Gets A Hands-On Preview Ahead Of Announcement
- 2013-07-23: BlackBerry A10 Pictures Surface Yet Again
- 2013-07-21: BlackBerry A10 Display And Digitizer Leaked
- 2013-07-21: Purported BlackBerry A10 Back Panel Leaked