[E3 2013] Sony’s E3 2013 press conference not only served as a way for the company to finally reveal its PlayStation 4 as well as its pricing, but the company also chose a number of first-party and third-party development studios to showcase their games running on the PS4′s hardware. One of those studios was Bungie, who took center stage at Sony’s E3 press conference to show the first gameplay demo of their upcoming game, Destiny.
Destiny running on the PlayStation 4 looked absolutely gorgeous as during the demo, it seemed like you never saw an end to how far the horizon got in addition to the world looking extremely detailed and full of life. During the demo, we got to see a number of Destiny’s character classes, such as the Warlock, the Hunter and Titan class, as well as how public events would play out in the game. At one point in the demo, a giant enemy craft flies overhead, dropping a number of enemy troops and a large tank-looking enemy called the Devil Walker. During the exchange, additional fireteams will be able to join in on the public event.RELATED
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: bungie, destiny, E3, E3 2013, playstation, PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony,