We had a feeling that EA and DICE could be announcing a sequel to Mirror’s Edge, and sure enough they have. DICE has officially taken the wraps off the new game although instead of being called Mirror’s Edge 2, it is simply known as the new Mirror’s Edge. According to senior producer, Sara Jansson, “Ever since we introduced the world to Mirror’s Edge in 2008, we have been waiting for the right moment to bring Faith back […] The stake is in the ground. This new game will be a first-person action adventure starring Faith, and I am here to tell you that we will stay true to Mirror’s Edge.” The company has also released a trailer for the game and we have to admit that things are looking real good! No word on when the game will be released, but DICE stated that the game will be released “when it’s ready”, and since we’re sure most gamers would prefer their games not to be rushed out products, we hope DICE will take their time and make the new Mirror’s Edge a worth sequel of the original. The game will play nice with the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and the PC.
- 2013-12-16: DICE Asking PS4 Gamers To Help Diagnose Battlefield 4 Crashes
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-10-22: Battlefield 4 Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- 2013-10-16: DICE Recommends Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Players Install 14GB Of Content Onto Their Drives
- 2013-09-10: Mirror's Edge Parkour Run Captured In First-Person View [Video]
- 2013-06-05: DICE Teases Surprises For E3 2013