Doodle Jump was one of the first hugely popular mobile games before playing games on your smartphone was ever considered to be cool, and since then, the game has made itself available across a number of platforms. Today, Doodle Jump is making the jump from mobile and desktop PCs to the Xbox 360 as Doodle Jump for Kinect is now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Doodle Jump for Kinect uses a combination of the series’ traditional gameplay with a new and intuitive gesture and motion control system, such as stepping, flapping, clapping, and of course, jumping, which makes full use of the Kinect. Not only do you get the Doodle Jump experience you should know by now, but the Xbox 360 version has three original worlds to make your way through, power-ups, boss battles, and additional features such as achievements support.
Doodle Jump for Kinect is available now on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400MS Points ($5), which we think is a fair price considering how much you’ll probably get out of the game.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-04-29: Microsoft Kinect Hacked To Become A 'BoobTracker'
- 2013-02-12: Xbox 360 Sales Soar Past 76 Million Units; Kinect Sales Hit 24 Million
- 2011-09-08: Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party brings guns to the Xbox 360
- 2011-08-09: Fruit Ninja for Kinect now available on Xbox Live
- 2011-07-25: Avatar Kinect arriving on Xbox LIVE today