Are you a huge fan of Dropbox? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you would be pleased to hear that there is a new update for the iOS version of Dropbox, where the version number has been bumped up to Dropbox 2.3. Just what does Dropbox 2.3 bring to the table, or rather, to the tablet (and smartphones, of course) this time around? Well, for starters, it will come with the ability to swipe on any file or folder in order to reveal a bunch of options for it, where among them include the ability to share, move, delete, or favorite the item. Apart from that, one is also able to create a new folder in one’s own Dropbox right there and then on your iOS device.
There is also the new “move” option which lets you place other items within a particular folder, all without having to access Dropbox from your desktop. Have you decided to give Dropbox 2.3 a go on your iOS device? If you have done so already, do feel free to share your thoughts on it with the rest of us.
- 2014-04-13: Dropbox CEO Backs Condoleezza Rice's Board Appointment
- 2014-04-10: Internet Rallies Against Condoleezza Rice's Appointment To Dropbox's Board
- 2014-04-09: Dropbox Introduces Carousel Gallery
- 2014-03-28: Dropbox Acquires Social Reader Readmill
- 2014-03-18: Dropbox May Allow Users To Switch Between Work And Personal Accounts