We first spotted the dual SIM HTC One variant back in April, right now its only available for customers in China. It is being reported that this variant is making its way over to Europe, Russia to be precise, for now. Apparently the dual SIM HTC One varaint will cost 29,990 RUB in Russia, which is the equivalent of $960. That’s astronomically high when compared to what a HTC One costs in the States, but such prices are the norm in Russia.
It is a bit too soon to say if HTC plans on releasing this variant in other European markets as well. There really is nothing different in this variant save for the fact that it can run two SIMs. Apart from that there’s the beautiful 4.7-inch 1080p full HD display, 1.7GHz quadcore processor with 2GB of RAM, Sense 5, Android Jelly Bean, Ultrapixel camera and 32GB internal storage. This HTC One variant doesn’t have a unibody casing like the variants being sold in other markets, rather it has a removable back cover which is obviously there to allow users to insert the additional SIM card.
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-23: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week
- 2014-02-07: Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One
- 2013-06-04: Dual SIM HTC One Reportedly Coming To Russia
- 2012-09-04: iPhone 4S Dual Sim Card Case By thumbsUp!
- 2011-12-22: Galaxy Y DUOS and Galaxy Y Pro DUOS announced
- 2011-12-21: RenBen tablet from China features dual-SIM capabilities
- 2011-12-05: LG Optimus Net looks to be an affordable dual-SIM Android smartphone