We’re sure there are tons of dedicated fans of the Fallout franchise, with many probably eagerly awaiting to see what Fallout 4 might have to offer, if it were to be announced, of course. The game has been subject to many rumors and speculation, with nothing official being said yet, to the extent where one Swedish retailer might have gotten ahead of themselves and has listed the game. Retailer WebHallen has created a listing for Fallout 4 with a release date pegged for 2014 and its choice of platform being Sony’s next-gen console, the PlayStation 4. Their listing has also suggested that the game will be available for the PS3 and Xbox 360 console, although no word on whether it will support Microsoft’s own next-gen console, the Xbox One.
Of course this is entirely speculative and we’re pretty sure WebHallen was only speculating when they put up their listing, so take it with a grain of salt for now. However with E3 just around the corner, who knows, perhaps we might be hearing about the game in an official capacity during the event, so stay tuned and check back with us then for the details! In the meantime who else is excited at the possibility of Fallout 4 at E3?
Next Story: Sony Xperia M Announced
- 2014-04-22: Call Of Duty 2014 Screenshot Appears
- 2014-04-21: Assassin's Creed: Unity Could Feature 4-Player Co-Op [Rumor]
- 2014-04-20: Final Fantasy III Headed For PC (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: UbiArt Engine Powered Prince Of Persia Could Be In The Works [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)