You guys have probably heard that Google Reader will be shutting down come 1st of July, and we’re sure that many are already looking for alternatives, although if there is one service that seems to be pretty popular, it would be none other than Feedly, one of the many alternatives out there. Now the good news for some of you guys out there is that if you have made the switch to Feedly but were a bit bummed that some of your RSS apps have yet to support Feedly, you’re in luck as the company has announced their support for third party RSS apps such as Reeder, Press, and etc. So for users of the apps mentioned by Feedly, you should be able to access their service through your apps now.
So far Feedly has done a pretty good job at helping Google Reader users transition from Google’s RSS service to theirs, allowing them to login with their Google credentials and transfer their entire RSS list onto Feedly for a relatively painless process. Of course there are other RSS services out there so use which you feel comfortable with, but for now Feedly seems to impress me personally the most.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users