You might not realize it, but it is easy to assume that any dog who is well taken care off would definitely be far more grateful and loving to his or her master, and the feeling might not be reciprocated. Well, if you are one who treats your four legged friends as furkids at best, perhaps you might consider getting them the FitBark – a device that will soon launch, as it comes in a wearable bone-shaped device which delivers additional insights and transparency into their overall health and happiness.
First announced to the world in April this year, FitBark has already garnered its fair share of bouquets from customers, as well as other day care providers, dog walkers, veterinarians, and rescues among others. Hopefully devices like the FitBark will be able to help dog owners spot potential blind spots or treat them best friend early on in order to avoid a far more expensive trip to the vet later on. You know what they say, prevention is always better than cure.
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes