This past couple of weeks we have featured quite a few rumors regarding Samsung Galaxy Note 3. There’s no doubt in the fact that this device is coming, but it is not known for sure exactly when Samsung plans on releasing it. The popular belief is that Galaxy Note 3 will be unveiled at IFA 2013 in Berlin, which takes place this September. A new rumor lends ear to this speculation, Samsung reportedly starts mass production of its new phablet in August.
Just recently we reported that Samsung had significantly slashed its component order for Galaxy S4 in July, from 12 million in May and 8 Million in June to just 6.5 million in July. Analysts are of the view that this order cut has placed Samsung’s component suppliers in a predicament as they now have huge inventories that Samsung doesn’t need. ET News quotes an insider from Samsung’s mobile phone division saying that since the company will place orders for follow up models like Galaxy Note 3 from August, the impact on supplies will be minimal. If this source is anything to go by, and if Samsung really does start mass production of Galaxy Note 3 in August, we might very well see the device being released by September.RELATED
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Samsung,