Google has experiencing a fair number of sales via their Play Store for more than a year already, where we have seen the launch of its Devices section where the Samsung Galaxy Nexus was launched in April last year, before other hardware devices such as the Nexus 7 dock and the white colored Nexus 4 was added to the collection. Well, obviously Google did not get to where they are without being innovative, and here we are with a couple more introductions to Google’s Play Store, but you will not find new products on its virtual shelves, as shoppers now have some new shipping options.
Google will be offering both Saver and Ground shipping options for those orders that were placed from the Play Store. There was also a support document which further explained how Saver would be made available based on the weight of an order, and it does seem as though majority of the accessories will be eligible. Saver shipping starts from $4.99 onwards, where the product would be shipped to its buyer in 5 to 10 business days. Ground shipping can also be applied to devices and accessories, where pricing has been set at $9.99 for the former, and $7.99 for the latter, with delivery tipped to happen within 3-5 business days. The original Two-Day shipping option will still be retained, though.
Next Story: Leica X Vario Announced
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs