There’s a new Google Search for Android app rolling out today in the Google Play Store. The new app brings a host of new features, improvements and enhancements. The usual slew of bug fixes and performance improvements are present as always. This update is limited to those Android devices that are running version 4.1 or higher.
The new Google Search app for Android is now able to show information about TV shows that a user watches on their internet connected TV. However this feature is only available to users in the U.S. only. Both the device and the internet connected TV must be on the same network for this feature to work. New voice action tips also make their way on this update, and through a new voice action, users will now be able to play music from their device on the Play Store. The app itself allows uers to quickly search the web as well as their Android device. The app is also capable of giving personalized results based on the user’s location. You can download the updated Google Search for Android app now from Google Play Store.
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-03-19: Google Search App On Android Uses Voice Command To Snap Photos And Record Videos
- 2010-03-02: AT&T Ditches Google For Yahoo On Its Motorola Backflip
- 2010-04-28: Hulu Android App Revealed By Google Search
- 2010-09-12: Google Search Coming To The Samsung Fascinate With Android 2.2 Update