Google’s Street View service has definitely opened up new horizons to many people, as for some of us who do not have the means (financially or otherwise) to travel and see the world can get the help of Google to explore the different streets around the globe, all from the comfort of our own living room (or wherever you are using the computer from). Well, the folks behind Google’s Street View want to expand their horizons – and yours, where the most recent update will now feature the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, which so happens to be the tallest building in the world.
This marks the very first time the Street View team has taken the trouble to capture every single centimeter of the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, where the entire task too three days to complete. The Burj Khalifa is a pretty interesting building by itself, boasting the fastest elevators in the world as it shuffles folks along at 22 mph, with the highest swimming pool on the 76th floor, sporting 163rd floors in total. Explore the Burj Khalifa via Google’s Street View here.
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-02: Google Street View Brings You The Angkor Wat
- 2014-03-07: Sydney’s Underwater World To Receive Street View Treatment
- 2014-03-06: Visit Hawaii Via Google Street View
- 2013-12-09: DIY Street View Is Now Available
- 2013-12-02: Santa’s Grotto Gets The Google Street View Treatment