The folks over at GAME has decided to slash the price of its exclusive Grand Theft Auto 5 Special Edition all the way down to £54.99, which would save current pre-order customers another 10 quid along the way. This particular bit of good news arrived in the form of emails to the above mentioned customers, where they were duly informed about the price reduction. Of course, you can still opt to place a pre-order for Grand Theft Auto 5 Special Edition over at the website for £59.99, but there was a tip that appeared on deals website HotUKDeals which suggested that early adopters can save another fiver for a limited time tomorrow, that is, June 29th.
Basically, from midnight tonight, if you decide to enter the code ‘GTAFIVER’ at the checkout, it will reduce the price of the Special Edition to £54.99. Just what can you expect from this special edition of the upcoming hit which has already seen 3 million copies lined up in stock? Well, you would be getting a 21.5″ x 26.75″ blueprint map of Los Santos, a collectible steelbook as well as a slew of bonus digital content.
Next Story: Madeleine Device Records Scents Of Memories
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-09-20: GTA 5 Earns $1 Billion In Three Days
- 2013-09-16: Grand Theft Auto iFruit Companion App For iOS Released
- 2013-08-26: Additional GTA 5 Special, Collector's Edition Details And Screens Emerge
- 2013-07-10: GTA 5 Will Feature Customizable Weapons, Vehicles