It was earlier this year that camera manufacturer, Hasselblad, showed off its Lunar mirrorless camera, and it looks like that’s not all the company has to offer photographers this year. According to job listing on Hasselblad’s website, the position calls for a Corporate Sales Manager and according to the job description, it reads, “You will be responsible for the worldwide sales of consumer-oriented line of Hasselblad products starting with a mirrorless Lunar and followed already this year with 2 compact cameras and a DSLR.”
Another job listing, this one calling for a design engineer, corroborates the previous listing with its description reading, “We have set extremely high targets for 2013 with planned releases of at 3 new cameras and supporting camera accessories, and we need more talent to help us on this exciting journey.” It remains to be seen as to what exactly Hasselblad has planned, but in any case fans of the company will have three new models to look forward to later this year.
- 2014-01-13: Hasselblad Lunar Limited Edition Announced For The Lunar New Year
- 2013-11-26: Sony And Hasselblad Rumored To Have Worked On A New Sensor Together
- 2013-07-22: Hasselblad Stellar Camera Leaked Ahead Of Its 26th July Announcement
- 2013-06-28: Hasselblad To Unveil 3 New Cameras This Year
- 2013-04-30: Hasselblad V System Discontinued
- 2013-02-01: Hasselblad Lunar Nex Camera Begging To Be Touched