In the world of all-in-one (AIO) PCs, these computers normally run the latest version of Microsoft’s Windows platform, so the HP Slate 21 is a bit strange of a strange offering as instead of running Windows, it’ll run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
The HP Slate 21 was recently announced and will not only run on Android, but will also feature an AIO PC package of a 21.5-inch, 1080p IPS display which is powered by an NVIDIA Tegra 4 ARM Cortex-A15 quad-core processor. The Slate 21 also features stereo speakers, a front-facing webcam and allows its users to either use it as a tablet seeing how it has a touchscreen which supports 10-point multitouch, or a desktop computer as you’ll be able to connect a mouse and keyboard to the AIO PC.
The back of the HP Slate 21 has a kickstand, which makes its 21.5-inch screen easier to position in a way that is most comfortable for the user, but a number of other specs, including its battery and weight, are currently unknown. Hopefully HP will be a able to keep the Slate 21′s weight down as being able to carry around tablet this size would rely heavily on just how much it weighs.
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-03-06: HP Launches Low-End Android Tablet
- 2014-01-12: HP Rumored To Launch $200 Phablet Very Soon
- 2014-01-05: HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2013-12-02: HP Slate7 Plus, Slate7 Extreme, Slate8 Pro, Slate10 HD Prices And Specs Revealed
- 2013-09-19: HP Slates 7-HD, 7-Extreme, 8-Pro and 10-HD Cover Full Android Spectrum