We’ve seen a number of popular mobile devices getting the 24ct gold treatment as we’ve seen the third-generation iPad, iPhone 5 and BlackBerry Q10. Today, we’re hearing another popular smartphone has been completely soaked in 24ct gold as the HTC One has now been deemed worthy of the expensive treatment.
Goldgenie’s Gold HTC One is available in three different forms of gold coating as you can get it in Gold, Rose Gold or Platinum plating with prices ranging from £1895 ($2909.58), £1995 ($3063.12) and £2095 ($3216.66), respectively. Goldgenie is offering the devices in either 32GB or 64GB versions and will deliver your investment in a customized box. If you’re willing to spend that kind of cash on an Android phone, then you should be aware it’ll probably be obsolete in 2 or 3 years.
“We are delighted to welcome HTC’s flagship phone the HTC One to the Goldgenie family,” said Goldgenie founder and CEO Laban Roomes in a press release. ”It is an extremely powerful phone with a beautiful interface & is a guaranteed jaw dropper when people see it embellished in Gold.”
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-09-13: Gold HTC One Spotted In Leaked Photos