HTC One owners who have been patiently waiting for their Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update have been waiting for a long time, but HTC has confirmed numerous times the update is coming. When exactly it’ll begin rolling out is anyone’s guess at this point, but we’re hearing it may be released some time next month.
The launch date window was published on Australian carrier Telstra’s website, which said the HTC One on its network would be receiving Android 4.2.2 as early as July 22. The update will most likely be available for the unlocked version of the HTC One first before it’s pushed out to carrier’s with Telstra not even receiving the update from HTC yet as they need to further test it before it’s made available.
Unfortunately, there’s no official word as to when Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean will be made available on U.S. carriers, but today’s news may hint at what’s to come. Hopefully you HTC One owners will be able to enjoy what remains of your summer living the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean life.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: HTC, HTC One,
- Seen at: crowdsupport.telstra.au