Huawei is all set to announce its Ascend P6 smartphone at an event on 18th June. The company has already confirmed this smartphone and has already told everyone beforehand about the product that it is launching at said event. With merely two days to go, Huawei is continuing to tease this smartphone, which is reportedly going to be the world’s slimmest smartphone for now. Earlier this week some alleged specifications of Huawei Ascend P6 were also leaked.
Huawei hasn’t mentioned the exact dimensions of this device as yet, but in pictures posted on Twitter it is increasingly touting the slim form factor of this device. As per the pictures that we have seen up till now, the Ascend P6 seems to have been fashioned out of metal. Its said to be just 6.18 millimeters thick, while touting a 4.7 inch 720p display and a 1.5GHz quadcore processor. We’re still awaiting details on pricing and availability. The company hasn’t reveal which markets will be receiving the Ascend P6 after launch, but we expect that China is going to be one of the first places where the device will go on sale.
Next Story: Airbus A350 XWB First Flight Finally Takes Off
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration
- 2013-11-15: Huawei Ascend P6 Set To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-06-28: Huawei Ascend P6 Google Play Edition Could Arrive
- 2013-06-19: Huawei Ascend P6 Pre-order Open In UK And Finland
- 2013-06-19: Huawei Targets 10 Million Ascend P6 Shipments In 2013
- 2013-06-18: Huawei Rules Out 'Nexus Experience' Devices, Praises Its Emotion UI