Huawei is all set to announce its Ascend P6 smartphone at an event on 18th June. The company has already confirmed this smartphone and has already told everyone beforehand about the product that it is launching at said event. With merely two days to go, Huawei is continuing to tease this smartphone, which is reportedly going to be the world’s slimmest smartphone for now. Earlier this week some alleged specifications of Huawei Ascend P6 were also leaked.
Huawei hasn’t mentioned the exact dimensions of this device as yet, but in pictures posted on Twitter it is increasingly touting the slim form factor of this device. As per the pictures that we have seen up till now, the Ascend P6 seems to have been fashioned out of metal. Its said to be just 6.18 millimeters thick, while touting a 4.7 inch 720p display and a 1.5GHz quadcore processor. We’re still awaiting details on pricing and availability. The company hasn’t reveal which markets will be receiving the Ascend P6 after launch, but we expect that China is going to be one of the first places where the device will go on sale.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: ascend p6, Huawei,