It was not too long ago when we took a look at the Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue, and it seems that there is yet another tablet from the folks over at Huawei, where it is known as the MediaPad 7 Youth. While the tablet has yet to hit the market, you could more or less say that it is on the way, especially when you consider how it has arrived at the FCC for folks over there to pore over it in the manner that aliens are interested in probing us humans when they land on earth.
Very few details were divulged in the FCC listing, but we do know that tests have shown off the MediaPad 7 Youth to be a Wi-Fi only device. Not too cool, but considering how many of the smartphones these days do over a portable Wi-Fi hotspot setting to keep your tablet connected, in addition to free Wi-Fi networks all over the place in public, it should not be too big a deal. Whispers of a 3G model are also making the rounds, so we will wait and see what else this 7” MediaPad 7 Youth, although speculation has it that you will find a 1024 x 600 pixel display, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory that can be expanded via microSD, and a 1.2GHz MediaTek quad-core processor.
Next Story: FIREase IncinerGrate Makes Camping Easier
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2013-07-03: Huawei MediaPad 10 Link Hits The FCC
- 2013-05-28: Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue Spotted In FCC Filing
- 2013-02-20: Huawei Ascend W1 Gets FCC Approval
- 2012-10-03: Huawei Ascend P1 LTE set for North America debut
- 2012-08-10: Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD poses for the FCC