Huawei certainly does have some pretty lofty targets when it comes to their recently announced Huawei Ascend P6, especially in the number of units that they expect to ship in this year alone. Do bear in mind that the number of units shipped does not automatically translate to the number of units sold, we could still (theoretically, although it is downright impossible) to have the targeted 10 million shipped units sitting right there on store shelves, without a single unit being sold. The 10 million units to be shipped is a target that was shared by Huawei Device CEO Yu Chengdong.
It is said that the Huawei Ascend P6 would retail for approximately €450 in Europe, and for folks living in China, it would cost approximately €327 after conversion, which would clearly make the Ascend P6 a fierce competitor in pricing terms when one compares it to the likes of the HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and the iPhone 5. Do you think that Huawei has what it takes to clear all 10 million shipped units and translate them into sales in this year alone?
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2013-11-15: Huawei Ascend P6 Set To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-06-28: Huawei Ascend P6 Google Play Edition Could Arrive
- 2013-06-19: Huawei Ascend P6 Pre-order Open In UK And Finland
- 2013-06-18: Huawei Rules Out 'Nexus Experience' Devices, Praises Its Emotion UI
- 2013-06-16: Huawei Continues To Tease Ascend P6 Before 18th June Launch