A full week has yet to pass since Apple made its iOS 7 Beta 2 available to developers, and there are already rumors of the possible release date of the next beta version of Apple’s highly-anticipated upgrade to iOS.
According to the usual “trusted sources” who are familiar with Apple’s plans, Apple is expected to release its iOS 7 Beta 3 to carriers and registered developers on July 8. If this date turns out to be true, it would seem Apple is planning on releasing new beta versions of iOS 7 in two-week intervals, which we’re completely OK with if that’s the case.
The rumored launch date of the next beta version of iOS 7 comes from a source close to Boy Genius Report, who previously was accurate in predicting the release date of the second iOS 7 beta earlier this week. Hopefully lightning strikes twice for the source as we certainly would like to learn more about iOS 7, and these new beta releases are the best way to find out.
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-03-14 iOS 7.1 Sees 18% Adoption Rate After 72 Hours
- 2014-03-11 iOS 7.1 Sees 6% Adoption Rate In First 24 Hours In North America
- 2013-10-21 GarageBand For iOS 7 Expected To Be Free With In-App Purchases
- 2013-10-16 iOS 7 Installed On 71% Of Devices Less Than A Month After Its Release
- 2013-10-09 Flickr iOS 7 App Automatically Uploads Full Resolution Photos