A full week has yet to pass since Apple made its iOS 7 Beta 2 available to developers, and there are already rumors of the possible release date of the next beta version of Apple’s highly-anticipated upgrade to iOS.
According to the usual “trusted sources” who are familiar with Apple’s plans, Apple is expected to release its iOS 7 Beta 3 to carriers and registered developers on July 8. If this date turns out to be true, it would seem Apple is planning on releasing new beta versions of iOS 7 in two-week intervals, which we’re completely OK with if that’s the case.
The rumored launch date of the next beta version of iOS 7 comes from a source close to Boy Genius Report, who previously was accurate in predicting the release date of the second iOS 7 beta earlier this week. Hopefully lightning strikes twice for the source as we certainly would like to learn more about iOS 7, and these new beta releases are the best way to find out.RELATED
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Follow: beta, iOS, iOS 7,
- Seen at: bgr