If you’re looking to buy an iPhone 5, you can pretty much purchase it on nearly every wireless carrier in the U.S. But if you’re a Virgin Mobile customer, you’ve been left out of the iPhone 5 sun nearly a year now as your carrier of choice has yet to make Apple’s latest smartphone available to its customers. That is expected to change starting next week as Virgin Mobile is announcing it will begin carrying the iPhone 5 on June 28.
The iPhone 5 will be compatible on Virgin Mobile’s “Beyond Talk” plans, which start for as little as $35 per month and offers unlimited data and messaging. All three versions of the iPhone 5 will be made available to Virgin Mobile customers as you can choose a 16GB iPhone 5 for $550 either in store or online, while both the 32GB and 64GB versions will be made available online for $649.99 and $749.99, respectively.
Considering just how close we seem to be getting to the iPhone 5S, Virgin Mobile customers looking for a dose of the iPhone 5 may want to hold off on purchasing it next week. On the other hand, if you’ve been waiting impatiently for the iPhone 5′s release on your carrier, then nothing we can say will keep you from picking it up on June 28.
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-09-02: Wal-Mart iPhone 5 And iPad Prices Slashed