Parts and components believed to belong to Apple’s upcoming devices tend to leak before an official announcement, but there’s no way of confirming their authenticity since they are usually leaked by a plethora of sources, both new and old. Today the iPhone 5S front camera has allegedly leaked, while just last week we saw a purported logic board and the display assembly of Apple’s next generation iPhone.
The source of this leak believes that Apple’s new iPhone will not be bigger than its predecessor, its no surprise since history dictates that iPhones with “S” monikers don’t come with substantial design changes. Apple has supposedly redesigned all internal components for the iPhone 5S presumably to make space for a large battery. It has not been said whether this alleged iPhone 5S camera will be offer a greater resolution as compared to its predecessor, the iPhone 5. The next generation iPhone is expected to be unveiled in September, Apple is rumored to begin shipping it some time around the holiday season with the latest iOS 7 pre-installed. It is likely to be offered in multiple colors.RELATED
- Magic Cube Could Be Xiaomi's Modular Smartphone Concept
- LG Has Sold 2.3 Million LG G2 Units So Far
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Designer Alessandro Savelli Unveils $57,000 Android Smartphone
- CyanogenMod To Include Text Encryption Feature
- Follow: iPhone 5S, next generation iphone,