After releasing a minor iTunes update last month which brought a new MiniPlayer featuring artwork as well as a progress bar, Apple today released another incremental update of iTunes. The latest update brings a host of bug fixes, it specifically fixes bugs that were affecting syncing and iTunes store logins. The update has started rolling out now for both Windows and Mac.
When users switched between wired and wireless syncing for their iOS devices, iTunes would often crash. There was also a bug that required users to repeatedly login to their iTunes Store account, which no doubt becomes a nuisance after having to do it the first couple of times. This update fixes both of these bugs. Weighing in at around 187MB, there are two ways of downloading iTunes 11.0.4. You can either fire up Software Update on your computer, it will automatically notify you that an iTunes update is available. Alternatively, the latest iTunes update can also be directly downloaded from Apple’s website for both Windows and Mac computers. Go ahead and download it, do let us know if you find any more bugs.
Next Story: Skype Gets Update
- 2014-04-21 Apple Reportedly 'Very Serious' About Mobile Payments Service
- 2014-04-20 First Generation Apple TV Facing Issues When Connecting To iTunes
- 2014-04-11 High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10 Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible
- 2014-04-03 Apple App Prices Raised Already By Up To 30% In Australia