LG recently announced its G-Series smartphones will be getting Snapdragon 800, which will make its already powerful phones even more powerful. A day after their announcement, we received an invitation to a press event taking place on August 7. Coincidence? We think not.
The invitation sent to us says LG will host an international media event on August 7 in New York City, but as you’d expect, doesn’t disclose what exactly the company will be unveiling at the show. Considering LG’s recent announcement of using Snapdragon 800 chips, we think it’s safe to say the company has a new, more powerful Optimus G in the works.
We’ve already marked our calendars for August 7, which may seem like a long time from now. Seeing as summer has officially kicked off today, we’re sure after attending a number of barbecues and trips to your local amusement park, the date will be upon us and we’ll finally learn what LG has up its sleeve. Until then, get out there and enjoy some of that fresh air we’re always hearing about.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: LG, Optimus G,