As much as we love a good all-in-one (AIO) PC, one thing that would get us to appreciate it more is if they could also serve as an HDTV set which would allow us to watch TV on when we’re not using it as a computer. Toshiba is kind of doing that by featuring an HDMI-in port in its PX35t AIO PC, but it looks like LG has just one-upped them by announcing its latest AIO PC will feature a standalone TV tuner.
LG’s newest AIO PC will feature an Intel Core i5 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GT640M GPU with 3D capability, HDMI and MHL inputs and a 28-inch IPS display with a 21:9 aspect ratio capable of producing a resolution of 2560 x 1080 with 178-degree viewing angles. Its TV tuner will be a standalone feature which can be accessed through the PC’s instant-on, which means you won’t have to boot up the PC in order to view your TV program. You’ll also be able to simultaneously use the PC and TV portions through picture-in-picture and additional split screen modes.
The new AIO PC will be priced at 1.49 to 2.29 million won, which converts to $1,315 to $2,021, based on the PC configuration.RELATED
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Google Looks To Android TV Instead Of Google TV
- Samsung Accused Of Violating Labor Rights Of Employees In Brazil
- AT&T Plans On Selling Anonymous Customer Data
- Samsung Launches NFC-Enabled Laser Printers
- Follow: aio, LG, pc, tv,
- Seen at: lgnewsroom.co.kr