Last month, we reported on a rumor the LG Optimus F3 could be making its way to Sprint due to a leaked promotional image provided by @evleaks. It looks like the cat is now out of the bag as Sprint is announcing it will start selling the device starting June 14 for $29.99 with a two-year contract and $50 mail-in rebate.
A $29.99 asking price after rebate and two-year contract is certainly a bargain when you consider just what you’ll get if you decide the LG Optimus F3 is the Android smartphone for you. The device features a 4-inch IPS display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 2,460mAh battery, a 5MP rear-facing camera capable of recording video at 1080p and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
The LG Optimus F3 also features a number of useful applications such as VuTalk, which allows users to send handwritten messages, photos or drawings to one another in real time, QSlide 2.0, which allows you to multitask by running two windowed applications at the same time, and QuickMemo, which is used to create images or screenshots that have audio attached to them. All in all, this seems like a solid mid-range offering from both LG and Sprint.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-03-31: Sprint LG G2 Mini Carries Model Number LS885
- 2014-02-26: LG F90 (LG Volt) Set To Arrive On Sprint
- 2014-01-16: LG G Flex Arrives On Sprint
- 2013-12-15: LG G Flex For Sprint Leaked
- 2013-11-21: LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC