The LG Optimus G Pro was made available in the U.S just last month. But prior to its release on AT&T, it was made available in South Korea where LG is announcing its latest phablet has now topped one million units of the device.
The LG Optimus G Pro reached its one million units sold milestone in just four months, although it achieved 500,000 units sold in just 40 days of it being available in the region, which is a record for the company. The Optimus G Pro even sold better than the company’s previous record-holder, the Optimus LTE, by reaching the one million units sold milestone three months quicker.
When compared with the Galaxy Note 2′s sales, whose one milling sales milestone came in three months after its launch, the LG Optimus G Pro’s sales aren’t as impressive since it achieved this milestone one month later the Samsung’s phablet device. Regardless of that, selling one million units is still a great feat for the company.
Next Story: Building a Winning Mobile Experience
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-02-05: LG Optimus G Pro To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat In Q2
- 2013-07-16: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Worldwide Rollout
- 2013-07-10: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Value Pack
- 2013-05-10: LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T
- 2013-05-07: LG LS980 Could Be Sprint's Version Of The Optimus G Pro With An Upgrade Processor