Three more alleged leaked screenshots of the upcoming LG Optimus G2 have hit the Internet, and these do seem to reveal their fair bit of information concerning what LG has been up to in concocting their future flagship Android-powered device. It does seem as though the South Korean company has not done much to change the look of the Optimus user interface by a considerable margin, but rather, a fair bit of refreshing touches have been introduced along the way. An interesting aspect of the revealed screenshots do point to the display resolution found on the LG Optimus G2, which means the 5” display has been confirmed to carry Full HD resolution.
There are also onscreen software buttons that suggest that LG has decided to drop the physical buttons on the upcoming Optimus G2, and if one were to bring that line of thinking further along, you could say that this is a good preparation period for LG to work on the rumored Nexus 5 handset from Google. Also, with word that the Optimus G2 would be armed with a Snapdragon 800 chipset, this sure seems to be a hot looking device in time to come.
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2013-06-25 Additional LG Optimus G2 Images Leaked
- 2013-05-13 Additional LG Optimus G2 Photos Leaked
- 2013-05-02 LG Optimus G2 Spotted At Bluetooth SIG
- 2013-01-16 LG Optimus G2 Rumored For Fall Release With Android 5.0
- 2013-01-03 LG Optimus G2 With Full HD Display To Get CES Debut?