The LG Optimus L9 smartphone was announced last year in August. Touting a 4.7 inch IPS display, a 1GHz dualcore processor with 1GB of RAM, 5 megapixel camera, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and a 2,150 mAh battery all in a 9.1mm thin body. The company was expected to announce its successor this year. Rumor has it that the LG Optimus L9 II release date is August 7, the company has an event scheduled for that day in which it is expected to announce LG Optimus G2 as well.
The LG-D600 or LG Optimus L9 II is reportedly going to be a mid-range Android device. It is expected to have a 1.4Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB of RAM, a 4.7 inch 720p display, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, NFC and an 8 megapixel camera on the back. We’ve seen a couple of purported leaked images of the device as well, though the exact dimensions of its design are not yet known. No details regarding pricing or availability have been revealed as yet. On the other hand, the LG Optimus G2 is expected to be powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 800 processor, which would definitely make it an Android powerhouse.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future