You know what they say – a picture speaks a thousand words, and in a video that runs at a minimum of 24 frames per second, you have literally volume after volume “flying” out from the TV screen (or whatever else display that your eyes are being entertained by) into your brain. For those who have been scratching their heads for the longest time, wondering just what kind of game will Mario & Luigi: Dream Team be like, well, you will be pleased to know that the gameplay video is now available which you can watch above.
We has already established the fact that Mario & Luigi: Dream Team will arrive at retail stores as well as the eShop this coming July 12th over in Europe, while those of us living in the US and Canada will have to play our patience cards for a little while longer with an August 11th release date. In the mean time, you might as well check out just what these two blue-collared Italian brothers are able to do in their upcoming adventure that is more or less guaranteed to be a hit.
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-03-31: Study: Playing Video Games Might Improve Map Reading Ability
- 2014-02-18: Mario Makes Its Way Onto Officially Licensed Golf Caddie Bags
- 2014-02-06: Mario To Make His Way Into A McDonald's Happy Meal
- 2013-11-19: Play Super Mario Bros With Google Glass
- 2013-11-13: Luigi Bros. Is Unlockable In Super Mario 3D World
- 2013-10-22: Super Mario 3D World Trailer Features Its Fair Share Of Cat Costumes
- 2013-04-24: Real Life Mario Kart Drivers Spotted On Japan Freeway