A couple of days back Nokia sent out invites to the media for a product unveiling on 11th July. It is believed that at this event, Nokia will unveil the much rumored 41 megapixel EOS smartphone. We’ve consistently been hearing rumors about this smartphone over the past couple of months, and reportedly the mass production of EOS is already underway.
This particular picture posted above was first spotted on Weibo, China’s equivalent of Twitter. As is the case with most production line photos, they generally originate from China. The casing in this photo looks to be made out of a metal of some kind, possibly aluminium. It is expected that Nokia EOS smartphone will be offered in various colors, purported cases that substantiate this rumor have already been spotted. The highlight of this smartphone is going to be its rumored 41 megapixel camera that is likely to be aided by optical image stabilization, a Xenon flash and a LED focus light. Details on pricing and availability are vague as of now, hopefully Nokia will tell us more about this device on 11th July.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-06-26: "Nokia Zoom" Trademarked Prior To EOS Launch
- 2013-06-25: Nokia Lumia 1020 Reportedly The Moniker Of EOS Smartphone
- 2013-06-19: EOS 41MP Smartphone Confirmed By Nokia
- 2013-06-19: Alleged Nokia EOS White Polycarbonate Shell Pictured
- 2013-06-17: Nokia EOS Smartphone Allegedly Passes Through The FCC