Rockstar Games has announced via Twitter that Max Payne 3, developed by Rockstar Studios, is going to be released on June 20th for Mac. This is the third game in Max Payne franchise, the third iteration was first released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in May last year. A month after that, it was released for Windows. Now almost a year down the road, they’re finally released it for Mac users. The story line revolves obviously around Max Payne, the character that players will assume, as he tried to escape his troubled past by moving to São Paulo to protect a wealthy family.
Max Payne 3 for Mac will require Mac OS X 10.7.5, an Intel dualcore Xeon or Core i series processor of 2.4GHz or higher, NVIDIA 8800GT 512MB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 4870 512VRAM, 32GB of space on the hard disk and 4GB of RAM. Rockstar says that the game features “advanced new Bullet Time and Shootdodge effects, full integration of Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior system for like-like movement” apart from a “dark and twisted story.” The price tag of Max Payne 3 for Mac has not been disclosed yet.
Next Story: Alleged iPhone 5S Display Assembly Leaks
- 2013-01-23 Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC Now Available
- 2012-11-27 Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories" pegged for December 4th release
- 2012-08-27 Max Payne 3 Title Update now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers
- 2012-08-22 Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC arriving on the 28th of August
- 2012-07-03 Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack DLC now available
- 2012-03-28 Max Payne 3 multiplayer demonstrated on video
- 2012-03-05 Max Payne 3 gives you the chance to be immortalized
- 2012-02-16 Max Payne 3's new trailer leaves us wanting more
- 2012-02-02 Max Payne 3 gets an official website