You know what they say – monkey see, monkey do. Little Johnny wants to get a tablet just like dad, but it goes without saying that giving a three year old an iPad is not exactly the best thing to do, considering how fragile the device can be in the wrong hands. After all, who knows – Johnny could use the iPad as a hammer and whack it against the corner of your expensive teak coffee table? I guess it makes perfect sense then to come up with a tablet for the little ones – and this is where the Memup SlidePad comes in handy, where it specifically targets children aged from 3 to 12 years old.
The Memup SlidePad will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and sports a 7” screen size, has 4GB of internal memory, and a microSD memory card slot, accompanied by Wi-Fi connectivity. It will be accompanied by a protective cover that has been fitted with reinforced handles specific, giving children a one-year access to Potati.com to boot (which comprises of 5 licenses for use on different devices), and a Web browser which aggregates children edutainment content that are suited to their ages. The asking price? 99.90 Euros.
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-20: Xiaomi's Tablet Could Launch On The 23rd Of April
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)